August 5th 2017
The village fete program is now available (please click here)
- Venue – The Orchard Garden of the Kentford Pub, Bury Road, Kentford
- Time – 1pm to 5pm
- Free entry – proceeds to Air Ambulance
- Children’s entertainment – bouncy castle, face-painting, children games stall
- Grown–up entertainment – craft stalls, Tombola, games stalls, Coconut Shy, Rolling for the “Pig”, Music stand, Bric-a-Brac stall, “Mini” car show
- Fire Engine and Tractor – from Thurlow Nunn to view
- Food – BBQ , Tea and Cakes, Outdoor bar
- Competitions (Under 10’s only) – create a garden on a tin plate, and bring to the main marquee by 4.00. Prizes for best entries
If you can, please come and help at the Kentford Garden Pub on Saturday morning, 10:00 am on the day (5th August)
- Bring some cakes for the cake stall
- Bring a Tombola prize (‘smellies’, food, bottles)
- Items for the Bris-a-Brac stall
- A little bit of help, setting up, etc.
Or drop any offerings off at the pub.
Last year the fete raised nearly £1000 for the Air Ambulance. Thank you!